1. Normal Size: 3200/3810/4000/4300/4320×306/310/312/380×80/82/83/85×2.75/3/4mm.
Available in different sizes.
2. Profile: W-beam, Three-beam.
3. Applicable Standards: JT/T281-1995(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Expressway Guardrail - China), AASHTO M-180(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Highway Guardrail - USA), RAL-RG620 (German) or any other International Standards.
4. Base Steel: Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR according to DIN EN 10025
and Gr. D according to ASTM A283M) or Q345 (S355JR / ASTM A529M 1994).
5. The thickness of the Steel: 3mm, 4mm, 6mm or according to consumers’ request.
6. Surface Treatment: Hot dip galvanized or Power coated.
7. The Thickness of Galvanized (Double Sides): 550g/m2 (40µ) or 1100 g/m2 (80µ) or 1200 g/m2 (85µ) or as per your request.
8. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS, CE.
9. Features: Great corrosion resistant, high intensity, long and durable, with
good impact resistance, low cost, long life, higher security,
environmental protection, etc.
10. Relevant Parts Required for Guardrails: post, spacer (C, U and Sigma types etc) and fasteners.
11. Other special specification as per client's requirement
1. The barriers ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its
2. During collision, the beam absorbs maximum energy by flattening out
laterally and restrains the vehicle from veering over.
3. Prevents the vehicle from skidding back onto the carriageway by
controlling exit angles through gradual deceleration and effective
redirection of the vehicle back on to the road.
4. Enables quick repairs in case of accidents.
5. All components are galvanized for longer life.